Simply Plumbing offers water filtration systems and water softener systems through Dime Water Inc., a local company based in Vista. A home water filtration system gives you clean water for all your daily needs – from drinking to washing, cooking, and showering. It can be attached directly to the main water supply line to your house. Once it is done, you can get fresh, clean water from every single faucet in your house.
Our most popular choice for whole house water filtration is the Aquafer Watersource Water Conditioner by Dime Water, Inc.
The Aquafer watersource Treats Municipal Water Supplies Without Exposing You or the Environment to Salt or Chemicals. No Salt, No Water Waste, No Electrical Waste.
What does the Aquafer Do?
Chlorine Removal Taste and Odor Improvement Lead and Heavy Metals are Reduced Plant Growth is Enhanced by Lower Surface Tension Whole House Treatment Making Water Safe at Every Tap Scale Prevention Detergents and Soaps Work More Efficiently Environmentally Friendly No Chemicals Used in the System No Polluting Chemicals are Sent to Drain No Water Use No Electrical Use
- Scale Prevention to Protect Your Plumbing and Fixtures
- Reduces Heavy Metals such as Lead and Mercury
- Controls the Growth of Microbial Contaminants
- Reduces Chlorine
- Reduces Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell)
- Lowers the Surface Tension of the Water
- Improves the Taste of Water. Eliminates Odors
- Improves Plant Growth
- Showers and Bathing are Healthier and Enjoyable (chlorine removal)
- Soaps and Detergents Last Longer
- Reduces Bathtub Ring
- Eliminates Hard Water Effects of Calcium and Magnesium
- Can be Engineered for Flow Rates up to 80 GPM
The Aquafer has many uses. The Aquafer is used where superior water is desired for both taste and functional use. It is also used for commercial applications where scale prevention is required, such as water heater pre-treatment, reverse osmosis pre-treatment, etc. For detailed specs: dimewaterinc.com
FREE WATER ANALYSIS
Please call 760-271-4925 to schedule a no-obligation water analysis and suggested solution to fit your needs.