Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions
Here is a short list of the most common questions that people ask when we meet.
What is your hourly rate?
- Simply Plumbing does not charge by the hour, we charge by the job and you will know how much we are charging for each job before we start any work. If the job takes longer than expected, you don’t have to pay for the extra time.
Do you charge for travel time?
- Not within 20 miles of Carlsbad. Our primary service area is North County San Diego. (Carlsbad, Oceanside, Leucadia, Encinitas, Solana Beach, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe)
If you give me a quote, will you ever exceed that price?
Sometimes we will run into unusual situations after we start the job that may require additional work. We will always stop, inform you of the situation and complete another quote for any price changes. We will always present them to you for approval.
What is your normal response time?
- As quick as possible. In some cases we can be onsite within 15-20 minutes! (Of course, traffic, weather or other unforeseen items can get in the way).
For service calls that are scheduled during normal business hours, I can usually provide a 2 hour window.
Are you a licensed contractor?
- Yes. Simply Plumbing is a licensed plumbing contractor (C-36) in the state of California, license number is 1015179.
- Feel free to check the Contractor’s State License Board (CSLB) website at www.cslb.ca.gov
- Don’t forget, if an unlicensed worker performs any work on your property, and anything goes wrong, you may have a problem with your insurance company paying for any damages caused by the worker.
Do you have insurance?
- Yes. Simply Plumbing carries General Liability insurance and Bonded ($2,000,000).
What payment methods does your company accept?
- Simply Plumbing accepts personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, and cash.